MPI Steering Wheel Model KP-12
The KP wheel is specifically designed for Karting.
Safety is always on the forefront of all MPI product, the inner structure has been engineered to deform under elevated impacts, absorbing the load and reducing the effect on the drivers upper body, offering an engineered safety advantage. The spoke structure feature holes shapes that allows for bracket-less AIM installation. The inner foam is engineered to the highest vibration absorption rate in the industry.
We offer 2 sizes, 12 and a 13” both feature a flat top and bottom for increased visibility and leg room. The 12” round small grip makes it for a perfect holding for young racers while the 13” has a larger oval grip for more adult racers . The mix of carbon look material and the RG material at hand level provide the driver with very high grip feel, reducing the effort needed to hold the wheel and increase driver feeling. The MPI Orange™ markers help both driver and crew chief to get a visual reference of the steering wheel position.
Each wheel is individually serial numbered for traceability and comes complete with the MPI love and attention to detail.
- Top level karting/quarter midget/mini outlaw aluminum steering wheel
- Aerospace lightweight TI.G welded aluminum core wrapped in proprietary MPI vibration absorbing foam
- AIM Michron compatible with pre-machine vertical spoke slot
- Flat top/bottom shape for easy entry exit /better visibility
- Small round grip for young racers with rubberized, washable, weatherproof, high grip covering material
- Made in Italy
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.