- +1 (517) 424-0577
1965-66 Ford Mustang Electronic Power Steering Assist Kit
EPAS Performance electric power steering kits provide modern power steering for your 1965-66 Ford Mustang. This performance system requires no major modifications to your vehicle and allows everything to be located under the dash.
How the systems work: The computer measures the amount of effort on the steering wheel and amplifies it with the aid of the electric motor. A potentiometer allows you to have more or less assistance, so you can adjust the amount of power assist. For example, you can have maximum power assist while on a parking lot, and less on the highway.
EPAS Performance electric power steering kits include:
* 45 amp electric motor unit
* Mounting hardware
* Prewired control module
* Low 9 amp draw
* Average 10 hours installation, step-by-step installation manual available online
* Replaces straight steering shaft
**This this the Electric Power Steering Assist Kit only, the column needs to be purchased separately**
- EPAS - Electric Power Steering Assist Kits
- Electric Power Steering Assist Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.9 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H5.5000” x L24.0000”
Upgrade Your Igintion
Mon - Fri 8:00 - 5:00 PM EST
610 S. Maumee St.
Tecumseh, MI 49286