- +1 (517) 424-0577
1967 Late Ford Mustang Electronic Power Steering Assist Kit
EPAS Performance electric power steering kits provide modern power steering for your 1967 Late Ford Mustang. This performance system requires no major modifications to your vehicle and allows everything to be located under the dash.
How the systems work: The computer measures the amount of effort on the steering wheel and amplifies it with the aid of the electric motor. A potentiometer allows you to have more or less assistance, so you can adjust the amount of power assist. For example, you can have maximum power assist while on a parking lot, and less on the highway.
EPAS Performance electric power steering kits include:
* 45 amp electric motor unit
* Mounting hardware
* Prewired control module
* Low 9 amp draw
* Average 10 hours installation, step-by-step installation manual available online
* Replaces straight steering shaft
**This this the Electric Power Steering Assist Kit only, the column needs to be purchased separately**
- EPAS - Electric Power Steering Assist Kits
- Electric Power Steering Assist Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.9 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H5.5000” x L24.0000”
Upgrade Your Igintion
Mon - Fri 8:00 - 5:00 PM EST
610 S. Maumee St.
Tecumseh, MI 49286